Dr. Imran Syed provides comprehensive endocrine care for adults located in and around Alpharetta, Cumming, Suwanee and surrounding areas in North Georgia.
Our list of healthcare services includes dealing with the diagnosis, and treatment of endocrine diseases.
In our office, your opinions, concerns, and goals matter. We treat a variety of endocrine conditions and provide a number of educational services, including (but not limited to):
- Type 1 diabetes
- Type 2 diabetes
- Diabetes during pregnancy (gestational diabetes)
- Insulin pump education, training and management
- Continuous glucose monitoring systems and training
- Thyroid disorders
- Thyroid nodules
- Hirsuitism and acne (evaluation for endocrine causes)
- Hair loss (evaluation for endocrine causes)
- Osteoporosis: Evaluation for secondary causes and suggestions for possible additional testing .
- Pituitary disorders
- Adrenal disorders
- Parathyroid and calcium disorders
- Polycystic ovary syndrome
- Insulin resistance/metabolic syndrome
- Low testosterone: Evaluation for underlying cause and suggestion for possible additional testing .
- Endocrine weight gain evaluation
In house Phlebotomist for Quest and Labcorp.